mardi 1 mars 2016

MY BEST ADRESSES IN #PARIS



Hi,

It’s time to tell you about my favourite place in Paris. Gradually I test restaurants, club, cafes, beauty salon… and for a month, I have a few places I'd like to share with you. You avoid making yourself unnecessarily in some places that have disappointed me, after everyone is free to make its own opinion of course :)


Here is my list of best places in Paris!

My favourite place in Paris is… “Montmartre”





From this panoramic viewpoint, you could admire the entire city, this is the best vantage point of Paris. When you are at the top of the city, you can visit the Church of Montmartre.

Then, you can walk in the street and visit typical French little shops where you can find a little souvenir from the city.





In the hearth of Montmartre I recommended you my favourite restaurant in this area: “l’Etoile Montmartre”. This is a typical restaurant lunch in a popular bistro with reasonable prices.



Address: 26 RUE DUHESME - 75018 PARIS


Tearooms and sweets… “La Durée”



I advise you to try the most popular teahouse in Paris “La Durée”. There are stores in Paris, in fact, the most famous one is located on the Champs Elysées, and the other in Rue Bonaparte.

The second is more beautiful, less crowded and more confortable. Prices are reasonable if you take tea with sweets.

Address: 21 RUE BONAPARTE, 75006 PARIS


Shopping: “Le corner des créateurs”


It’s one of my favourite stores in Paris. The Corner is the store of trends where designers from France and around the globe are revealed. You can find jellewery, leather handbag, wallet and clothes... it's perfect to find nice little gifts...

Address: 24 RUE DE LAPPE, 75011 PARIS


Walk in the hold town: “Le Marais”

The most important place in Paris is situated in the Marais district and is called the Pletzl (small square in Yiddish). You will find many shops and restaurants offering Jewish specialties.
I recommend you to have a typical dish at restaurant “L’As du Fallafel” restaurant, the most famous of all Jewish restaurants in this area.

A tip: try their delicious bagels!!!!!!

Address: 34 RUE DES ROSIERS, 75004 PARIS

1 commentaire: